An Early Access version of RS MINERVE 2.0 is now available for members of the Hydro10 Association, public release is scheduled in Fall 2015.
This version facilitates the management and connection of RS MINERVE to other systems and provides new functionalities and models for flood forecasting as well as hydraulics and hydropower engineering.
Version 2.0.0 :
- Graphic interface improved
- New modular and extensible software architecture based on PRISM 5.0 and the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)
- Channel routing models updated
- Turbine and hydropower models improved
- Integration of background images
- In the GIS module: functions to create full hydrological models from shapefiles
- Improved settings, with custom or predefined systems of units (SI International System, US Customary)
- Command lines tasks enables to invoke Visual Basic (VB) scripts from a command prompt. This opens the door to a wide scope applications, including real-time simulations.
- Windows® 7 or later
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5 will be installed if not found
To obtain RS MINERVE 2.0, please contact the Hydro10 committee: